Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590271 times)

canibus_man

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #1395 on: January 28, 2010, 12:20:19 PM »
I've always heard that bird pooping on you is a bad sign. 

its a good sign!!  now, if a bird flys into your house or your car then its a bad sign

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bossymum

« Reply #1396 on: January 28, 2010, 12:23:48 PM »
i lovee ghost storiesss

« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 07:33:17 PM by bossymum »

LADY-K-TUSHLUB

« Reply #1397 on: January 28, 2010, 12:25:25 PM »
its a good sign!!  now, if a bird flys into your house or your car then its a bad sign
Okay.  May all the birds in the world fly over you and poop on your head. 

koDak_moments

Re: true scary stories
« Reply #1398 on: January 28, 2010, 01:03:45 PM »
Its just sad how your aunts and uncles would fight over money that your grandma had left.  Very sad!  I bet if your grandma had not saved the money and they had to come up with the money, they would be arguing about who should be responsible for paying as well.. :(

here's another one that happened during one of my granny's funeral last year.

wel my granny lived to a very old age..she eventually became blind then died..well when she was still alive she was saving alot of money so that when she die her sons will have that money to do a funeral for her because she felt that her sons couldnt afford to rent a funeral home and do all the preparations.. anyways she saved alot alot of money..so wen she died her sons,daughters,sil,dil were all arguing about who gets to keep the money that was not being put into the funeral..we had this whole big family dispute during her whole funeral..all the siblings were quarreling and angry with eachother that they were soo focused on being angry they kind of shrug those anger to all the rest of the relatives..eve ryone thought they should just let the oldest hold it and whenever someone need $ they can always go to the bro and get some..but nope..they didnt agree..so you know who the women would prepare the food at the house then send it to the funeral home?well my aunts were making ka poon(however u spell it) there were two big pot of boiling ka poon liquid.my granny daughter was biatching at one of my other aunt sayin that she stole some of the grocery $(which she didnt)and order for the return of the $..while all this yelling was goin on one of the big pots suddendly tips over and all the liquid spelled.(it was mid summer,hot,humid,no wind)so how did it tip over when no one was near it?one of the elders say it was cause my granny was mad that all her children were fighting over $ wen they were suppose to honor her death instead they were greedy and only wanter her $.so tipping the pot over was to shw her children that she was really pissed off.

bossymum

« Reply #1399 on: January 28, 2010, 01:12:49 PM »
i was reading one of the comments and it reminded me of my granny

my grandma is like 60ish and lives with my parents..well she would hear things at night.my big bro would come home on the weekends(he lives in a diff. town but likes to come home on the weekends to be with his gf) and he would sleep on the living room couch because he didnt like sleeping with the little bro.so he say at nite my grandma would wake him up (usually he knows she's coming towards the living room because he would hear her feet scraping the carpet) and tell him her bed is shaking and that she is scare..he would go to her room and check out her bed and tell her it's okay and to go back to sleep..she does this so many time that he stopped checking her bed and just tell her it's nothing..she also hears voices..one time she said she woke up to my mother's voice calling her name..but it was like 2am..so my mother gave her a tiny flash light incase she gets scare during the middle of the night..and sometimes when i would go sleep over my granny would sleep in my sis room with her and she would tell my sis she sees monsters with red bloody eyes.my mom blames my granny's medication but i believe my grandma.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 01:14:39 PM by bossymum »

bossymum

« Reply #1400 on: January 28, 2010, 01:29:55 PM »
 ;D

« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 07:34:16 PM by bossymum »

bossymum

« Reply #1401 on: January 28, 2010, 01:31:13 PM »
i got another one about my bil's frens wife..if anyone is interested in this thread and hearing this one then let me know..its kinda long but scary.  :o

commandq

« Reply #1402 on: January 28, 2010, 01:34:45 PM »
sorry, but i have to dismissed all these ghost stories as mere superstition.. .

LADY-K-TUSHLUB

« Reply #1403 on: January 28, 2010, 01:57:06 PM »
Then why apologize?

bossymum

« Reply #1404 on: January 28, 2010, 02:14:38 PM »
it's okay...some thinks it's only superstition or the mind playing tricks..but who knows..maybe an encounter can change one's mind..and if it never happens you are soooo lucky.

Pandora`

« Reply #1405 on: January 28, 2010, 03:05:08 PM »
back in the days...

we recently moved into a new house and one day after school, i went upstairs to change my clothes.  as i was looking in the mirror, i notice that the reflection of the room was moving/shaking.  i turned around around and everything looked fine. 

as i needed to finish tying my hair, i turned around to look into the mirror and saw the same thing.  i, then, screamed at the top of my lungs for my mommy.  she came upstairs followed by my other siblings and asked me was was wrong.  i pointed to the mirror and said, 'look, the room is moving.'  my mommy pulled me closer and said, 'don't worry, if you haven't done anything to a ghost, it won't harm you.'

we all went downstairs, sat on the couch, and turned the tv on.  my mommy went to the kitchen and made us dinner and we all pretended as if nothing happened.  at least we tried to.

anyway, a couple days later, we went to my cousin's house (they lived two blocks away) and i told them about what happened.  they were asking me all sorts of questions and then my uncle poked his head into the room and asked: DID IT HAPPEN WHILE THE TRAIN WAS COMING?

we lived two blocks away from the train tracks, and what...it was a new house... and i was eight!!!

fiery

« Reply #1406 on: January 28, 2010, 03:15:12 PM »
back in the days...

we recently moved into a new house and one day after school, i went upstairs to change my clothes.  as i was looking in the mirror, i notice that the reflection of the room was moving/shaking.  i turned around around and everything looked fine. 

as i needed to finish tying my hair, i turned around to look into the mirror and saw the same thing.  i, then, screamed at the top of my lungs for my mommy.  she came upstairs followed by my other siblings and asked me was was wrong.  i pointed to the mirror and said, 'look, the room is moving.'  my mommy pulled me closer and said, 'don't worry, if you haven't done anything to a ghost, it won't harm you.'

we all went downstairs, sat on the couch, and turned the tv on.  my mommy went to the kitchen and made us dinner and we all pretended as if nothing happened.  at least we tried to.

anyway, a couple days later, we went to my cousin's house (they lived two blocks away) and i told them about what happened.  they were asking me all sorts of questions and then my uncle poked his head into the room and asked: DID IT HAPPEN WHILE THE TRAIN WAS COMING?

we lived two blocks away from the train tracks, and what...it was a new house... and i was eight!!!

;D

2Wicked

« Reply #1407 on: January 28, 2010, 03:20:48 PM »
back in the days...

pahhahahahah i like this

LadyThao

« Reply #1408 on: January 28, 2010, 03:47:47 PM »
lol

fiery

« Reply #1409 on: January 28, 2010, 04:13:32 PM »
Ooh, now I remember something that happened to me once.

I have two lil sisters that share the big bedroom downstairs. One summer night my two lil sisters went camping and for some odd/random reason I decided to sleep in their room downstairs. . . I cannot remember why. Maybe I was down there and was too lazy to go upstairs to my bedroom? Anyways, I was sleeping facing the wall with my back exposed to the room. All night I kept feeling like someone was standing over my shoulders so I turned my back to the wall, turned on the lights, and stayed up all night. Never slept there again! Two months later my parents had to 'hu plig' for my lil sister because she saw things in her room and she said it called her name a lot.

*shivers*

Advertisements