Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590129 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3090 on: January 30, 2012, 08:56:51 PM »
how do u put ur picture on? im new to here even though i been reading this website for almost 2 yrs now..
yo..have fun, even i don't no how to post pix.. anyways why you wait sooooooo long to join?.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

chingy-vang

« Reply #3091 on: January 30, 2012, 08:57:53 PM »
how do u put ur picture on? im new to here even though i been reading this website for almost 2 yrs now..

copy url from one of your facebook, photobucket pics and paste it into your profile. it doesnt take big files so try n make it small

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: January 30, 2012, 09:00:58 PM »
ST, if tat was me and seeing those two figure doing tat.. i would be like WTF..and move out A-sap..dang ur sis N her BF got ballz...to be lingering tat long before moving out... You see renting places always creep me out, cuz you never no who die in there...
Great stories, keep it coming.

sexymomma

« Reply #3093 on: January 31, 2012, 12:01:00 PM »
The hmong writing was spelled wrong most of the time and that makes it harder to read.
true...some people dont know how to write in hmong and like you say, it would make it even harder to read and difficult to understand what their trying to say. so, yog leeg twg tsis paub sau ntawv hmoob ces tsis txhob sau ok. O0

« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 02:23:40 PM by sexymomma »

m1zz_$h0rtY

« Reply #3094 on: January 31, 2012, 12:57:36 PM »
go listen to this.... it's actually pretty scary

http://www.hmongkingdom.com/video.php?vid=be90ebebe

Gawmp

« Reply #3095 on: January 31, 2012, 01:57:48 PM »
m1zz_$h0rtY - Pretty interesting dab neeg.

phatqueen

« Reply #3096 on: January 31, 2012, 02:21:28 PM »
After my sister had her premature baby, a few weeks later. She told me go and with her to stay in the hospital. During night time, we took turn staying to watch her baby. I was too tired and so was she. So  we both slept in and the nurse came just in case my sister's baby wants a bottle. It was probably close to 6a.m. when she tried to wake up, but couldn't. She glance and saw a black figure holding her head.

After the doctor approved for her to take her baby home, the same thing happen it again. It must of follow her home because when she woke up in the middle of the night, she couldn't move. She saw the black figure at the end of the bed. Not only that, every night, she would hear someone shoveling snow outside the front yard.

My sister's husband and his side of the family has a sixth sense. Heard from almost everyone and my sister told me when her husband, his two sisters, and his cousins were still young, they use to play with had a friend (poj ntxoog) with long hair. They all played with her every day. One of my sister's husband's sister was really good friend with the poj ntxoog. She would cried to go play with her. Soon she got sick. Her parents took her to see a shaman and the shaman said a poj ntxoog that they all play with wants to take her. The shaman had to put a blessing words to a red and black tie and made for her to wear.

A few years later,  after she got married, she thought it was okay for her to take it off. But nope, it wasn’t. Her poj ntxoog friend came back looking for her and found her. So they had to do the ritual all over again and the shaman block her for the poj ntxoog not to find her.  My sister said her sister-in-law would hear someone calling her name. She wouldn’t dare to answer the voice.  

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: January 31, 2012, 03:33:41 PM »
go listen to this.... it's actually pretty scary

http://www.hmongkingdom.com/video.php?vid=be90ebebe
i found tat site long time ago but i only listened to 1/3of this one story, then i got freak out so i never went back to finish it.. dude it's more scraier wen i heard the ppl talking about wat they encounter.. it's even more freakier is tat the author is all OGs.. so you know it's not bouncing around..you know how OG can tell stories..

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: January 31, 2012, 05:00:51 PM »
Phat Q.. tat's pretty scray. Having a little red beannie red eyes as a friend. Now going back to my Mt. Airy..we use to play hide N go seek. And it was always @ nite time. Don't ask me why.. i guess we all wanted ti encounter one of those little beannie eye, but we never did..come to tink of it...wat the hell were we tinking back then..lol

jdm3gste

« Reply #3099 on: February 01, 2012, 02:30:20 PM »
have anyone heard of the story of this guy who's wife died and she'll come back every night to sleep next to him. People say its in Minnesota, and they all call this number to listen and people would tell the story of what happen to the guy, and they even call those ghost hunters to come check out his house and they saw feet tracks and can hear his wife&poj ntxooj talking. let me know if this is real cuz i heard that it from old people talking about it.

mawmaw

« Reply #3100 on: February 01, 2012, 02:33:39 PM »
have anyone heard of the story of this guy who's wife died and she'll come back every night to sleep next to him. People say its in Minnesota, and they all call this number to listen and people would tell the story of what happen to the guy, and they even call those ghost hunters to come check out his house and they saw feet tracks and can hear his wife&poj ntxooj talking. let me know if this is real cuz i heard that it from old people talking about it.

i think my mom was listening to it... i think its true.. everynight they would come on and tell the story of what happen... but if anyone does know i would like to read about it too

windstruck

« Reply #3101 on: February 01, 2012, 02:41:13 PM »
yo..have fun, even i don't no how to post pix.. anyways why you wait sooooooo long to join?.
It took me long to join cuz I way to busy..by the way I have stories to share too..

windstruck

« Reply #3102 on: February 01, 2012, 03:14:07 PM »
copy url from one of your facebook, photobucket pics and paste it into your profile. it doesnt take big files so try n make it small
Idk how to do that..

Whiteboy

« Reply #3103 on: February 01, 2012, 04:11:04 PM »
Wow. Haven't been in here for a long time now... Though I still experience them. I don't care... Like I told that one cat that keep crying on top of my roof. "I don't bother you so don't bother me. I live my life and you live yours. So let's just help each other out, you go your way I go mine.." Though I doesn't come around that much nowadays. All I know is that when I get sat on... It's always a female... It's that same female when I got raped.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: February 01, 2012, 05:46:36 PM »
Jdm3
Please do tell bout tat..i personally wouldn't wanna listen to it over the phone.. i'm a chicken.. but if it was told in front of a lot of ppl i would feel much more @ ease. Anyways tell us more. Or go ask ur mom..

« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 09:10:58 PM by saki saki »

Advertisements