Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590060 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #3300 on: April 17, 2012, 03:09:37 PM »
lol where's the wife and kids...
idk.. my kids should of been with my old man N lady.. but sumhow he wasn't with 'em..my wife..i no she was in there, but i didn't really see her..so the ppl started walking down tis path tat lead us to sumwhere.. then i woke up like 10min. B-4 the alarm.. then i got up and went to work..

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

MovKuam

« Reply #3301 on: April 17, 2012, 03:55:49 PM »
idk.. my kids should of been with my old man N lady.. but sumhow he wasn't with 'em..my wife..i no she was in there, but i didn't really see her..so the ppl started walking down tis path tat lead us to sumwhere.. then i woke up like 10min. B-4 the alarm.. then i got up and went to work..

weird dreams usually happen from 3:00 am - 6: am.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: April 17, 2012, 06:03:52 PM »
You know tat low thumping noise, it kinda sound like some one /thing was growling(sorry phone has no auto correction). @ first i thought a tiger was in the room..but as blind as i am, N half a sleep. I never figure out where tat noise was cum'n from. Of course my wife sleeps like a rock..so she would of never be a woke for any thing. Lol. She's a deep sleeper..un like me, N deaf as i am, i'm a light sleeper..

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: April 18, 2012, 02:56:45 PM »
Wat happened, too scary..got sat on again.. tell us,all wat happened

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: April 18, 2012, 03:04:03 PM »
No, but when i go to sleep... I keep thinking about it. LOL
wow, put a hmng knife under ur pillow.. it helps.but do not un shelth the blade. Keep the knife in the shelth. I find tat my sword works a bit better, cuz it has the reach..

exclusivecuriosity

« Reply #3305 on: April 19, 2012, 01:46:35 PM »
 :knuppel2:

« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 01:43:03 PM by exclusivecuriosity »

MovKuam

« Reply #3306 on: April 19, 2012, 02:55:40 PM »
wow, put a hmng knife under ur pillow.. it helps.but do not un shelth the blade. Keep the knife in the shelth. I find tat my sword works a bit better, cuz it has the reach..

she needs a cross not a knife or sword.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: April 19, 2012, 03:11:34 PM »

she needs a cross not a knife or sword.
cross don't help bro.  The Cross is not a sin bo of christ.. in the good book of the lord.. it states do not worship idols.. so the cross in which christ die..do not worship the cross but he who died a pond it. Which is Gods' beloved son..
The cross is not god nor his beloved son..so if you choose not to have a hmng knife.. you should try the bible instead.. or a long sword.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: April 19, 2012, 03:15:53 PM »
Wat you should do is punch,kick,bite it. Do wat ever means to show it tat you can stand up to it.. :2funny: just make sure you don't kick ur s/o off the bed. Lol..or say tis...(wait til i get my hands on you SOB..i'mma gonna beat the crap outta you)..

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: April 19, 2012, 03:32:59 PM »
How can you if you are being pinned down. I think not. U can barely scream. :2funny:
use ur mouth, tat's wat i did, cuz wen my face got sat on, N both my arms were pin down..i said, shyt if i can't punch you.imma gonna bite you..N tat's wat i did..
Now imma not looking for a fighting with these things.(fats). IDK bout you ppl, but i get piss off easy wen i get sat on..
Anyways how do you sleep? Do you sleep looking @ the door or away?. If i sleep facing away, i can't tell if those things are cumming. But if o sleep face the bedroom doors. I have a better chance to be ready if imma gonna get sit on.

sexymomma

« Reply #3310 on: April 19, 2012, 03:36:01 PM »
Sak, dude you're as crazy as I am about sleeping with sword LOL. I had similar encounter when I was younger get jump on but somehow I managed to kill whatever trying to jump on me every night. Do not try this LOL, I used a old knife holding stright up while I was sleeping. That thing come and try to sleep on me not sit. I can feel the knife went right into it guts. The thing got up and disappeared ever since none try to sit on or sleep on top of me. If you want to hold something straight up while sleeping don't use sharp object, use wooden sword or dagger much safer.

Everyonce in a while that thing still comes around but not trying to get ontop of me rather try to sleep next to me too bad but my wife is on the other side of the bed. If she isn't there then I get harrassed but the thing but I fight off every sigle time, kicking and punching. I try not to use real sword instead of wooden sword. Because my kids sometime wake up in the middle of the night come to talk to me but about there nightmare.

While back I took some monk amulets (the little buddha you found at fleat market) from my brother, these things has been blessed by the monk in Laos. I place them in my bed room closet, my oh my, almost even night I feel like someone is standing right next to my bed. I got goosebump all over, can't sleep at all. And dreams about bad spirits try to come inside my house, even try to shot my family. But I managed to fight them off, a shaman said I had shaman spirits protecting me and my family but not so sure about it.

So I moved those little buddha outside of the house put them in the garage since then I do not have those creeping feeling that someone is standing next to my bed. Most people get cold feeling, but I have warm feeling instead when I feel something stand next to my bed.
i heard the elders say if you are still shaman u shouldn't put/bring buddha inside your house. they are totally different culture belief. they can bring u sickness and bad luck. thats what i heard. :-\

MovKuam

« Reply #3311 on: April 19, 2012, 04:45:33 PM »
Saki, you guys have it to the extreme. Seriously!!! I get sit on a few times but I never see it. By the time I know it, I just feel it and it usually happens when I'm tired but can't seem to fall asleep.

I going to set on you tonight.

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: April 19, 2012, 05:33:59 PM »
Saki, you guys have it to the extreme. Seriously!!! I get sit on a few times but I never see it. By the time I know it, I just feel it and it usually happens when I'm tired but can't seem to fall asleep.
in my old Mt.Airy place, i got sat on soooo many times tat i developed the sense. If you've read sum of my old posting in here i bielieve i re jump started this ghost thread back on page 185 or like tat. I even talked to one of the it tat kept sitting on me. So ever since then i had this sense...i can see how big/little/fat/skinny or a bit scare of me/not scare.. and like the past one.. i no it wasn't scare of me.. therefore came straight @ me..cuz most of the time i'll have some kind of warning..

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: April 19, 2012, 05:37:43 PM »
N if you haven't then try to find the one tat happened to me @ my MIL's place. The part tat it jump off me N ran into my MIL/FIL room. Dash under the bed. Lol

meiyouren

« Reply #3314 on: April 19, 2012, 11:21:39 PM »
i heard the elders say if you are still shaman u shouldn't put/bring buddha inside your house. they are totally different culture belief. they can bring u sickness and bad luck. thats what i heard. :-\

Never heard that.  But it's fine.  We've got a Bible, various Buddha statues, and a painting of Jesus in our house even though no one in my immediate family is Christian or Buddhist.  My mom's a shaman and we're very traditional.  Nothing has happened and we've had those stuff ever since I was little. 

Advertisements