Advertisement

Author Topic: Adventures with Chloe...  (Read 70170 times)

SouthernBelle

Re: Adventures with Chloe...
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2008, 08:59:02 AM »
My sister's dog is MUCH cuter after the shave.  He's a bit traumatized but is just precious in this picture! 

Chloe napping...

My sister and I got together on Sunday to have a "doggie date" at the dog park! ;D ;D  She was in town and since the weekend picnic didn't happen, we met up so our dogs could play.  It's funny but her dog is super protective of Chloe even though Chloe is now lilke twice his size.  He barks at all the big dogs like he's a big dog so I think it is the funniest thing.  I guess my sister has got to train him b/c he got into a fight with a big dog and it was scary!  :D :D  The coolest part is that Chloe remembers Sebastian and he remembers her because they were kissing each other and LOVED playing with each other! It was a sweet sight!  :-* :-*

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

SouthernBelle

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2008, 09:34:40 AM »
OMG, Chloe can give you a high-five now folks!  She's totally cute and super smart!  I swear she's a keeper!  Everyone at the park keeps telling me she has a great personality because she's so friendly with everyone!  She loves people and especially children!  I don't know why but she is just the sweetest thing although sometimes VERY sneaky!

While I am doing work or chatting online, she'll sneak off and nap on the futon and as soon as I get up, she hears me and jumps off because she knows it's a no-no but I snuck out the other night quietly and snapped this!

GUILTY again!! LOL! ;D ;D  And it gets better, she comes up to me and snuggles up against my leg and lays down because she wants a belly rub and c'mon look at this face!  Isn't she just goofy? ;D ;D

Lastly, another shot I snapepd the other day that I just thought was so cute! :smitten:

SouthernBelle

« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2008, 10:13:15 AM »
Who's feeling sappy today? 

almostfamous

« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2008, 11:59:01 AM »
OMG, Chloe can give you a high-five now folks!  She's totally cute and super smart!  I swear she's a keeper!  Everyone at the park keeps telling me she has a great personality because she's so friendly with everyone!  She loves people and especially children!  I don't know why but she is just the sweetest thing although sometimes VERY sneaky!

While I am doing work or chatting online, she'll sneak off and nap on the futon and as soon as I get up, she hears me and jumps off because she knows it's a no-no but I snuck out the other night quietly and snapped this!

GUILTY again!! LOL! ;D ;D  And it gets better, she comes up to me and snuggles up against my leg and lays down because she wants a belly rub and c'mon look at this face!  Isn't she just goofy? ;D ;D

Lastly, another shot I snapepd the other day that I just thought was so cute! :smitten:

she's a riot! LOL  ;D ;D

SouthernBelle

« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2008, 01:38:26 PM »
she's a riot! LOL  ;D ;D

She seriously is!  OMG she's sooooooooooooo super hyper these last couple of days and she's got itchy teeth because she just wants to naw on me and everything in sight!  I dunno what to do! :D :D

I think Chloe caught a cold.  She's got excessive green discharge (boogers) coming outta her eyes, been sniffling, has a hard time breathing sometimes when she sleeps and hasn't been eating normal.  I have meetings back to back today so I'm gonna take her to the vet tomorrow.

I got my camera back but now instead of the stuck lens, they calibrated it wrong so all the pictures have a reddish pink tint to it.  I am sooooo pissed so I am doing B&W until they call me as to what they will do about it!  It took them 3 weeks to get this back to me and now this!!!   >:(

So here's a short clip of Chloe doing a high-five, laying, and rolling over in black and white! :)

And just sharing a picture...

fruity

« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2008, 03:09:48 PM »
So I believe dogs DO have dreams now because as I am sitting here typing up e-mails, she's sleeping on the ground next to me and all of a sudden, she's barking as she is asleep.  It's not like regular loud barking noises but instead, it's like under her breath - kinda like people talking in their dreams you know?  :o  She is probably dreaming of running around at the doggie park and chasing after her new found friends!  ;D What do you think?   ???

when i had my cat, not only does he dreams he also snores.. i've got it on video and we all laugh everytime we watch this... i miss him dearly.

i love reading your adventures... she's lucky to have you

SouthernBelle

« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2008, 08:31:54 AM »
when i had my cat, not only does he dreams he also snores.. i've got it on video and we all laugh everytime we watch this... i miss him dearly.

i love reading your adventures... she's lucky to have you

Awwh I'm sorry about your cat...  :(   Thank you for reading and for the compliament.  It's funny because I feel like I'm the lucky one...  :)

SouthernBelle

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2008, 08:59:01 AM »
AWwh Chloe will do anything for ICE!  Yes, ICE!  When I got to the ice machine to reward her, she starts to go crazy! ;D ;D  I think it's because she's teething really bad now and she loves the coolness of it and then the crunch!  However, I'm not sure if it's good for her teeth or not since I know it's not good for human teeth!  Still, it's a cute sight!

Ugh, last night this so-called friend went off on me.  I dunno what happened to him or what triggered him but he was definitely PMS-ing!  I've never seen this side of him before and so I don't even know if it was him or not but he said a lot of hurtful things that I just take with a grain of salt.  He says that when I post on forums, I post like I'm too good for everyone, that I'm cocky and that I needed to lower my standards and maybe I'll get a husband.  I'm like WTF dude?  Then he says he dispises women who uses the word "dude" because it makes them "bad."  He says that just because I talk back to him, that I'm "bad" and I have an "attitude."  Seriously, WTF?   :D :D :D :D  Blah, that was just part of the conversation but honestly, I'm just letting it go.  I know who I am, who I am talking to,  and I never said I was better than anyone so there is absolutely nothing I can do... 

Ok had to vent in the blog - don't care who reads it but whatever.

Now back to Chloe....  I got her a sweater since she's been sniffling and evening temperatures have been like 45-50 degrees.  I think she likes it, what do you think? :P

fruity

« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2008, 10:47:57 AM »
what kind of dog is she? btw, lookin' good in stripes

SouthernBelle

« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2008, 11:25:24 AM »
what kind of dog is she? btw, lookin' good in stripes

hehe thank you!  her mother was a boxer but no clue what her father is but vet says lab and by behavior, I see some hound as well so father was probably a mutt or mixed lab/hound. :D :D

Yesterday she watched the neighbors...

Took a nap...

Got her paw...

We played and she was happy...

Then she snuggled up and fell asleep while I was reading last night...

I've got a lot going on so it's always so nice to just defer to do nothing but be carefree with Chloe...  Have a great weekened all! :)

SouthernBelle

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2008, 09:19:33 PM »
I finished my book....  "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks.  What a twist!  I cried buckets...   :'( :'(

"How far should you go in the name of love?"   *sighs*

I saw the moon
Full and bright
Through the trees
In the night
What a beautiful sight
That moon gave to me...

SouthernBelle

« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2008, 01:11:17 PM »
Chloe scares me sometimes...  She was able to pull the tarp into her pen and it created a huge hole and she was able to get out over the weekend!  It was terrifying thinking back about it....

She was wandering the roads and could've easily been ran over!!  :o OMFG I am so glad I came home early and thank god that my neighbors didn't run her over and saw and forced her to stay on the porch!  Gosh, how do I train her NOT to do this?  She's putting herself in danger now and she doesn't really know the difference.  She just gets curious and follows her nose everywhere so I have to keep her on a leash...   :-\

Chloe is very happy here...

We're chillaxin'...

SouthernBelle

« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2008, 04:31:47 PM »
No more pictures for a bit...  Camera went back to the stupid folks who messed up my camera...  :(  I guess I won't be capturing any great fall pictures if I decide to go hiking this weekend...  We'll see what happens.  Maybe I can go get my baby sister's camera I bought her for Xmas last year.  Haha!  I knew there was a reason why I was such a cool sister! ;D ;D

Today, I had an appointement with the eye doctor so I can get contacts and a new pair of glasses and dammit, she dilated my eyes and I could not see.  It was insane.  I haven't had my eyes dilated in like 4 years or so and it was the weirdest feeling.  It was so crazy that I told her, I was just going to come back next week to see her when my eyes aren't dilating!  So dang funny I swear - even the doctor was laughing!  Haha!  ;D ;D ;D  So yeah even with work being so chaotic, I couldn't do anything for like 2 hours and I was like seeing double or nothing up close!  I couldn't even read e-mails!  Gosh, I'm nutzo I know!  :2funny:

Gosh lately I've been in such a GREAT mood!!   :wav:

Who wants a sappy song along with a sappy movie?  :smitten:

"Feels Like Home"

Somethin' in your eyes, makes me wanna lose myself
Makes me wanna lose myself, in your arms
There's somethin' in your voice, makes my heart beat fast
Hope this feeling lasts, the rest of my life

If you knew how lonely my life has been
And how long I've been so alone
And if you knew how I wanted someone to come along
And change my life the way you've done

It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me
It feels like I'm all the way back where I come from
It feels like I'm all the way back where I belong

A window breaks, down a long, dark street
And a siren wails in the night
But I'm alright, 'cause I have you here with me
And I can almost see, through the dark there is light

Well, if you knew how much this moment means to me
And how long I've waited for your touch
And if you knew how happy you are making me
I never thought that I'd love anyone so much

It feels like I'm all the way the back where I come from

SouthernBelle

« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2008, 03:14:36 PM »
The weekend was so-so. Chloe was bad and at times like this, I dunno if I can handle her anymore.  Many tell me it's just a phase so I'm hanging in there.  She chewed up my carpet corner and I was so mad at her!  I told her no and put her in time out in the back room.  She knows I'm mad at her so when I did let her out again, she wanted to play and kept bringing me toys to throw and play fetch with her.  It's soooooooo cute so how can you stay mad at her you know?  Ugh, I just think about the carpet and I'll have to replace it soon.  :D :D

Saturday I spent the day preparing for a baby shower I’m hosting this coming weekend, putting together mock ups for the 50th birthday party in December, and ugh, just so much running around.  Sunday I took a few short lessons in Latin dancing.  Learned a quick combination of a meurengue, the ramba, and the samba!  It was fun and pretty easy if you go slow but if you speed it up, OMG!  Hahaha!  Lots of hip action!

Gah I don't get it, cujo cujo cujo everywhere this weekend. Is it a sign or am I just going freakin' NUTZ?  I mean that's all I saw this weekend - even in my dreams!  I turned on animal planet and national geographic this weekend and they talked about "Cujo."  I finished reading the latest Nicholas Sparks book called "The Lucky One" and they talk about “Cujo” in there as well…  :dontknow:

“The Lucky One” was not as dramatic as “The Choice” but still a good book.  My favorite quote...  “…And when a man is that special, you know it sooner than you think possible.  You recognize it instinctively, and you’re certain that no matter what happens, there will never be another one like him…”

Another is: “…Knowledge isn’t everything… sometimes someone just completes you in a way you never knew possible and the rest is history…”

*sighs

So I’m totally stressed right now but somehow I’m gonna have to make it all work out like I always do…  Work... Volunteer services… Family… Chloe… Friends…SCHOOL!  Yes, I put that on hold for what a year and a half plus when I could’ve been finished already but I really just needed a change of scenery and work demanded a lot plus there were a few other priorities so now I’m gonna do it right.  No Prince Charming swept me off my feet and no rich OG picking up on me so I guess it’s time…   

Westlife... it's been a while...  :smitten:

There's A Laugh In My Eyes
There's A Waltz In My Walk
And It's Been Such A Long Time
Since There Was Hope In My Talk
If You Never Knew
What It Is That's New.. It's You

'cause When Your Hands Are In Mine
You Set A Fire That Everyone Can See
And It's Burning Away
Every Bad Memory
To Tell You The Truth
If It's Something New.. Baby It's You

It's You In The Morning
It's You In The Night
A Beautiful Angel Came Down
To Light Up My Life

The World's A Different Place
Where Nothing's Too Hard To Say
And Nothing's To Hard To Do
Never Too Much To Go Through
To Tell You The Truth
Everything That's New.. Baby It's You

It's You In The Morning
It's You In The Night
A Beautiful Angel Came Down
To Light Up My Life
My Life, My Life
Ohh

So If I Get To Grow Old (oh If I Get To Grow Old)
With Many Years Behind Me (many Years Behind Me)
There's Only One Thing I Want (aahh)
One Thing I Need Beside Me
For All That You Are
For Everything You Do
For All That You've Done
Just For Showing Me The Truth

It's You
It's You
Baby It's You

« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 03:43:07 PM by SouthernBelle »

yellowfella

« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2008, 08:27:37 AM »
Hey Belle,

Your journal is such a good read and chloe is so cute!

Antz

Advertisements