Advertisement

Author Topic: Bars and Club After Marriage?  (Read 44917 times)

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Bars and Club After Marriage?
« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2017, 11:31:45 AM »
Nothing and the only opinions that should really matter is your and your husband..

I'd agree. Besides, many of us are projecting. The truth isn't anything near as definitive as we'd all like to believe.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 22, 2017, 11:45:50 AM »
HAHA you have no idea... People push and shove, men randomly will just come up behind you.
It literally was so ridiculous that a guy whom was standing off in the distant had noticed guys would be trying to come up to my group of friends and we would just scoot them away to the point that guy in the distance would say to any guys getting near us "Move along guys, there is no way you are going to get near those girls."

If you are a decent woman, why put yourself in such position for other guys to do that to you...?  Some people just don't know to stay out of trouble...

btw

« Reply #122 on: March 22, 2017, 11:46:13 AM »
any woman who sees the club as a means to celebrate occasions don't have their priorities together. you're just going for the attention cause there's nothing but drunk sweaty men trying to have sex.

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 22, 2017, 11:48:48 AM »
^^ Those woman are not satisfied at home...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 22, 2017, 11:51:27 AM »
any woman who sees the club as a means to celebrate occasions don't have their priorities together. you're just going for the attention cause there's nothing but drunk sweaty men trying to have sex.

You just dont know what it feels like to be a dancing machine.  It is a high and suits people who loves to dance but have two left foot.  The other part, i do not disagree.  The club is like hell, full of sins n lust but it all depends 9n where are you observing this.  From heaven yom?

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 22, 2017, 11:51:54 AM »
when it comes to bars and night clubs...a wise man will talk some sense into you and out of it.  one who could careless will encourage you to party hardy til you drop and then take advantage of you.  needless to say...it is fine to go on special occasions since the venue is often the bars and clubs and with permission slip signed (spousal approval).

don't be offended when others snitch on you, because they're most likely looking for your best interest...som etimes, it's a reminder that you've lost track of yourself and partying too often, to see the familiar faces.

a understanding husband will not be in your way of having fun even though he disagree with what you're doing, it only means he's less forgiving when you slip.

I would caution young married wives from partying, cause if they're hot like Maggie Q and should they cross the hot guy's path, he's going to take her into the darksyde.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 22, 2017, 11:52:26 AM »

There goes another ignorant blanket statement...as not all women that go to the club don't have their priorities together and not all men that go are trying to have sex..

LION HEART

« Reply #127 on: March 22, 2017, 11:53:57 AM »
Long story short I grew up in a pretty traditional family.
I was never allowed to go out late, sleep over at friends or relatives.  No piercings, no tattoos and crazy colored hair was out of the picture. 
So obviously growing up and reaching my early 20's I never drank, partied hard or did any substances of any sort.  Never even experienced what a club was until I was 21. 

Now from my early 20's reaching to my mid 20's I occasionally will go out with friends to the bars or clubs.

Yes I am married; I never take my ring off.  I make it clear I am married when men approach me and my Husband always knows where I am at and whom I am with.

He's doesn't drink and does not like to club and go to the bars.

One time I ran into his buddy, of course I said "Hi." 
They always ask where my Husband is and I always give the same response "He's at home, bars and clubbing is not his scene." 
Don't get me wrong I don't go out every weekend, but when I do it's always just the girls and there are a few that are indeed married.

Anyways fast forward, my Husband picked me up one night after I was out with my friends and we went out for some late night food and ran into his same buddy.  His buddy's response was "Dang, you are one loyal guy, I keep running into your wife and I don't see you ever."

Which I assume is apparently a lot when we have only ran into each other twice and both times my Husband was aware of where and when I was. 

I wanted to so badly speak my mind and say "Excuse me?  Are you saying I am un-loyal because I am seen without him? And I am sorry you apparently have never heard of something called trust."

But I bit my tongue and did not say a thing.

Was I overthinking or not?
My Husband and I have talked over this matter before and he allows me to go out and hang out with friends.  I always ask him if it bothers him that I go to the clubs or bars once in a while and he says no cause he trust me.  But I can’t help but also feel bad.  I have never cheated or done anything wrong.  After a night of going out I always tell him how it went and if men approached me I tell him what happened and how I handled it.  I tell him just because we share everything.   

Was it wrong of me to be upset his friend said that?

No matter how much trust you both have, the perception by others on the outside will always be in question.  If you've done nothing wrong, you need not worry.  It's none of their business.  You two know each other best.  Trust.

Like this post: +1

bloggersdigest

« Reply #128 on: March 22, 2017, 11:54:00 AM »

Clearly you are very narrow minded.
I know plenty of people who go to bars and club to celebrate occasions and still have their priorities together.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 22, 2017, 11:54:47 AM »
There goes another ignorant blanket statement...

Plenty of those to go around  8)

I'm still unsure how some people still make an all encompassing statement and believe it to be fact.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 22, 2017, 11:56:01 AM »
I know plenty of people who go to bars and club to celebrate occasions and still have their priorities together.

You're on PH. Don't be too shocked  :D

btw

« Reply #131 on: March 22, 2017, 11:58:39 AM »

so you're one of the types of people who don't have their priorities together. good luck on your marriage.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 22, 2017, 11:59:38 AM »
You're on PH. Don't be too shocked  :D

;D ;D ;D

UAKOJ

« Reply #133 on: March 22, 2017, 12:00:11 PM »
to those who are against married people going to club "occasionally"....why limit to just single folks? married folks are human too, we like to have fun too. LOL 

:D ;D O0

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 22, 2017, 12:02:07 PM »
Have known one another for over 7+ years ishhh
Dated for about 5 years
Married for a year and counting  :)
Only 1 year and you're already clubbing.  I hope you can stop.  You won't blame the clubbing for any marriage issues, but everyone else will when issues happen. 

Advertisements