Advertisement

Author Topic: Bars and Club After Marriage?  (Read 44892 times)

UAKOJ

Re: Bars and Club After Marriage?
« Reply #135 on: March 22, 2017, 12:02:37 PM »
so you're one of the types of people who don't have their priorities together. good luck on your marriage.

if i can interject....(not defending BD)...but can you define "priorities"?  She did said she's single....just married for a year....meanin g, no responsibility like married folks with kids yet.  Should she NOT have some time for herself at times?

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 22, 2017, 12:03:30 PM »
While im not pointing anybody out but i do find a little bias coming from the divorcee side as clubs have ruin lives.  A sour taste in a person's mouth is hard to get rid of.

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 22, 2017, 12:03:58 PM »
so you're one of the types of people who don't have their priorities together. good luck on your marriage.

Since being "Online" is number 2 behind "Work" for top places for married people to cheat according to a divorce lawyer, that means that you don't have your "priorities together" either and you will cheat and thus, cause your marriage to fail too since you're online now right?

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 22, 2017, 12:04:15 PM »
When you throw a pussycat into a room full of dogs, it gets eaten.  ;)

btw

« Reply #139 on: March 22, 2017, 12:05:23 PM »
if i can interject....(not defending BD)...but can you define "priorities"?  She did said she's single....just married for a year....meanin g, no responsibility like married folks with kids yet.  Should she NOT have some time for herself at times?

no one is objecting to her going clubbing. it's called growing up. you kiddies in here can do all the kid stuff you like, just don't get mad when mature people tell you about your failing marriage and you get offended about it.  :idiot2:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1334
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 22, 2017, 12:07:10 PM »

Married or not, some still have a perception that a girl/woman going to the club automatically means she's a bad person, poj laib, etc.. ::)

Like this post: +1

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 22, 2017, 12:11:44 PM »
There are clubs for single people n then there are places like stargate where your local aunts n uncles be rubbing cooties on the dance floor.  The only difference is no one gets pregnant while doing so. 

UAKOJ

« Reply #142 on: March 22, 2017, 12:12:59 PM »
no one is objecting to her going clubbing. it's called growing up. you kiddies in here can do all the kid stuff you like, just don't get mad when mature people tell you about your failing marriage and you get offended about it.  :idiot2:

life is a learning journey...it takes experiences to live life....so as such, clubbing is one of life's learning experiences.  :)   :)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 22, 2017, 12:19:39 PM »
There is another factor that you guys are missing.  The key word here is occasion.  So what is a tag along?  If the party was underwater and you can't swim, will you still go? 

I changes everything. 

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 22, 2017, 12:19:52 PM »
any woman who sees the club as a means to celebrate occasions don't have their priorities together. you're just going for the attention cause there's nothing but drunk sweaty men trying to have sex.
say what?!?!  I'm not there trying to have sex, I'm there to find a hot chick in a red dress who I can have a meaningful and loving relationship with...of course, that would be the only time i go to a bar or club.   ;) :D

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

btw

« Reply #145 on: March 22, 2017, 12:21:51 PM »
life is a learning journey...it takes experiences to live life....so as such, clubbing is one of life's learning experiences.  :)   :)

OP can't be mad then when her next post is about how she's divorced since clubbing is a learning experience.  :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 22, 2017, 12:26:35 PM »

OP can't be mad then when her next post is about how she's divorced since clubbing is a learning experience.  :2funny:

Renember that the husband is still in the dark so as long as he do not n can not be your friend in need then there is no way or warning coming from you or your likes. 

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 22, 2017, 12:32:38 PM »
Married or not, some still have a perception that a girl/woman going to the club automatically means she's a bad person, poj laib, etc.. ::)
Its probably because a thoughtful lady  would never intentionally showcase herself in a pickup joint full of horny men and believe its all innocent.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 22, 2017, 12:39:31 PM »

Well, to be fair, if one of us came back and replied that our s/o left us because they met someone who wasn't so against occasional nights out at the club, then we'd be in the same boat.

bloggersdigest

« Reply #149 on: March 22, 2017, 01:22:06 PM »

I actually do thank you very much  :)

Advertisements