0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
yes, the dude was a dirtbag and need to die
I like trump
Trump is alot like me
I have to agree with trump...
yeah i just make that stuff up BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS I LIVE IN MY MOMMY'S BASEMENT AND JUST LEECH OFF HER AND ABUSE HER
Just lied, dude because that's what i do 24/7 nonstop
i got a chance to meet the hmong chinese singer: Laj Tsawb i'm 5'7"this lady is freakin tall in real life !!!!! i don't know how tall she isbut man, i have to till my head up to see her facebeautiful lady, any guy would be able to have
Im 5’10”Pretty tall for a hmong guySo it hide alot of my beer belly
this dumbass orange manworst president of all times
this dumbass orange manworst president of all timescelebrated too early think it like CHESSonce the king is deadeverything is over WE HEAR THIS STORY BEFORE FROM THR BUSH ADMINISTRATION