Advertisement

Author Topic: argh.  (Read 230498 times)

bootee

Re: argh.
« Reply #1125 on: December 04, 2008, 03:37:08 PM »
Nic Chagall.
I actually got to talk to him for a whole 5 minutes before they went on. lol
but when I asked the both of them to sign my records Bosse asked me "so, which one do you like better?"
and I said "Body of Conflict" of course. lol ..

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bootee

« Reply #1126 on: December 04, 2008, 03:40:35 PM »

BIGBALLA

« Reply #1127 on: December 05, 2008, 03:12:10 PM »
Nic Chagall.
I actually got to talk to him for a whole 5 minutes before they went on. lol
but when I asked the both of them to sign my records Bosse asked me "so, which one do you like better?"
and I said "Body of Conflict" of course. lol ..
maybe he was asking u which one of them!!

(gigolow)

« Reply #1128 on: December 05, 2008, 05:20:16 PM »
woulda been nice if you had "What you need"

bootee

« Reply #1129 on: December 06, 2008, 08:39:54 PM »
it was cool to be sober and talking to them.
Sean Tyas was a cool ass guy also. Now that guy can talk. lolz

bootee

« Reply #1130 on: December 08, 2008, 09:51:04 AM »
I know we're not young anymore but I still live life the way I want it. :)

All my friends are gone. Gone where? In their own little worlds? I don't know. I just know that I don't have a partner in crime anymore. Well, I never did but damn ..Its going to be hard for me. lol. Okay, I really don't care if I have them or not but its sad sometimes.
I think I'm the only one who's gone the farthest to the limit in the sky. Maybe, I think.  ??? Most of my friends set themselves up in this little circle where they can't cross and when I do cross it ..I just usually end up doing it alone. Yea, why can't I have a down ass nigga by my side at all times?? lol. Okay, I don't want to change. I think I've always been the same. I don't think I should change because everybody is changing. I'm going to keep on doing what I've been doing. Maybe I'll die alone. I don't care. I just know that everything is ok. Maybe it could be better but I'm content with how things are. It'd be nice to have friends of the same interests. Maybe I'm too into .. Um! No. It can't be. I'm not crazy. I know when I can and can't.

Next year will be another year. Another year. Um.
I won't set out any resolutions. I always break it after the first month. I know this is where I stand. If I really mean it I know I'm capable of following thru. But for now ..Don't ask me to stop. Don't question me. Just let me do it. :)

BIGBALLA

« Reply #1131 on: December 08, 2008, 01:26:10 PM »
just do it baby!

superchick

« Reply #1132 on: December 08, 2008, 03:10:25 PM »
I know we're not young anymore but I still live life the way I want it. :)  Young or not, there's nothing wrong with living the way YOU want.  That's what makes everyone unique.

All my friends are gone. Gone where? In their own little worlds? I don't know. I just know that I don't have a partner in crime anymore. Well, I never did but damn ..Its going to be hard for me. lol. Okay, I really don't care if I have them or not but its sad sometimes. I guess in time, we all end up on different schedules.  Who doesn't?  We do what we gotta do to survive in this crazy world.  As much as some of us want to do this and that, it just doesn't allow.  Sad that we aren't together stealing the night away, but that doesn't mean I don't think of you.
I think I'm the only one who's gone the farthest to the limit in the sky. Maybe, I think.  ??? Most of my friends set themselves up in this little circle where they can't cross and when I do cross it ..I just usually end up doing it alone. Yea, why can't I have a down ass nigga by my side at all times?? lol. Okay, I don't want to change. I think I've always been the same. I don't think I should change because everybody is changing. I'm going to keep on doing what I've been doing. Maybe I'll die alone. I don't care. I just know that everything is ok. Maybe it could be better but I'm content with how things are. It'd be nice to have friends of the same interests. Maybe I'm too into .. Um! No. It can't be. I'm not crazy. I know when I can and can't.
You don't HAVE to change for anyone or anything.  But think back when we first met.  bootee now certainly isn't bootee then.  And it's not a bad thing.  You are who you are.   ;)  I still love you.  We just have different goals.. different places we want to be.. but don't think I don't appreciate all you have done for/with me.  Cheer up gal, life isn't so bad.  You just think too much lol  I always tell myself it could be worst.  And don't worry, most of us will die alone.  ;D

Next year will be another year. Another year. Um.
I won't set out any resolutions. I always break it after the first month. I know this is where I stand. If I really mean it I know I'm capable of following thru. But for now ..Don't ask me to stop. Don't question me. Just let me do it. :)

Another year, another chapter... write it the way you want it and make it history  8)

bootee

« Reply #1133 on: December 12, 2008, 10:47:23 AM »

Pretend.

bootee

« Reply #1134 on: December 12, 2008, 04:03:01 PM »
damn I'm hungry.  :(

I guess its gonna be me at home this weekend. So I'm gonna cook. Yea ..Ribs. Yum!!
Work tomorrow. Boooooo!!  :tickedoff: Overtime. Yay!!

bootee

« Reply #1135 on: December 15, 2008, 12:39:02 PM »
Its a sad ..sad world.

bootee

« Reply #1136 on: December 16, 2008, 11:30:38 AM »
Snoopy is such a great dog.  :)

I love that show. When I was in 3rd-5th grade in Chenoweth Elementary School our school mascott was Snoopy!! lolz. When we had meets in the assembly room ..Snoopy would come out and sing. ahh. memories.

bootee

« Reply #1137 on: December 16, 2008, 01:01:02 PM »
I've been searching and I guess I can settle for a '98 Accord.  :-X
It cannot be lowered or have any type of racing modifications on it. LOL!!

I don't want a new new car. I just want something reliable. and I've seen people with brand new cars go through car trouble like crazy. so old or new it can break down at any time.

bootee

« Reply #1138 on: December 16, 2008, 01:51:19 PM »
I read somewhere that said .."You can never have too many friends"

B/S!! ahahaha

bootee

« Reply #1139 on: December 18, 2008, 01:08:33 PM »
so I was gonna order this and it says "SOLD OUT." ..  :(