Advertisement

Author Topic: argh.  (Read 233879 times)

bootee

Re: argh.
« Reply #1275 on: April 16, 2009, 01:37:37 PM »
ok. it just got weird.  ???

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bootee

« Reply #1276 on: April 16, 2009, 03:17:48 PM »
Day 3 - No Smoking

Back to my old self.  :)  My mind is starting to gather up all those things I had before the trip.
I knew it wasn't going to stay away ..I just didn't want it to come back so soon.   I wish I had
more friends who were outgoing like me. That way i would be more occupied and I wouldn't
think so much. Sometimes I think I have too much time for myself.
You know ..why do people think so bad of you when they do the same things you do?? Why do
they put themselves out there to make others think they're trying to be a good person but when
they come out you know nothing has changed. People try too hard. I saw some things that ..Yea,
I knew was there but never seen before. I guess some people take things harder than shown.
Hyprocrites. They're all nothing but hyprocrites. You can't tell me I'm doing wrong things when
you start doing them too. I swear I have like no real friends at all. lol ...They're nothing but a bunch
of fukker haters who can't take care of their life so they judge mines. Biatch, I do what I like and what I can.  8)

I've been rolling, popping, thizzing, tripping like a mofo.  :D ;D   I need to slow my role.   8)

bootee

« Reply #1277 on: April 16, 2009, 04:13:28 PM »
listening to dj shah right now makes me wish i should've stayed and see him in SF instead.  :'(

bootee

« Reply #1278 on: April 21, 2009, 02:10:35 PM »
Day 8 - No Smoking

You know I'm doing so good.  ;D After Mn ..I smoked the last cig. Went to sleep and I never went to buy more!! I just simply said I'm fine. I think I can hold this in. Available only for shows.  :D ;D

Yesterday was sooooooooooooo oo HOT!!  :-\
So hot I couldn't even sleep. Okay, maybe it was because I took a nap too but man, I was tossing and turning like a mofo at 12am last night. Today was suppose to be hotter but it doesn't look like it.  :)

EDC
Lineup is good so far. 100k capacity might be a little too much for me. I hate having to travel hella far to get to another stage. but i hope somebody goes with me. lol ..i just wanna chill. listen to good music and have a great time. it'll probably be my only summer event.

bootee

« Reply #1279 on: April 27, 2009, 04:15:35 PM »
this weekend was sooooooooooooo >:(

I went off roading with my brothers and first it was my allergies that was killing me!! Saturday night I became sick. My nose was all plugged up. I couldn't breathe. And that lead to I couldn't sleep.  :-\ But today I feel a lot better. Sudafed PE works good.  :) I still got the sniffles but not as bad.  It was another great weekend with the family. :)

Debating if I should go home this weekend or not.

My neice asked me to take her to Turlock so she can take her SAT's but I don't want to. I hate her. LOL!! I know hate is a strong word but if you know what she's done and said you wouldn't like her either. She's only nice to you when she wants something and I'm just sick and tired of it. I don't give her no pity. I tell her how it is. I did tell her I didn't want to take her to Turlock. ahaha!! Driving to Merced and then driving back up to Turlock is like me going back to Sac so I don't want to do that. I'm a hater. I know. But I don't care. lol

bootee

« Reply #1280 on: April 29, 2009, 09:46:52 AM »
I'm mad.  >:(

« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 10:08:58 AM by bootee »

bootee

« Reply #1281 on: April 30, 2009, 02:04:39 PM »
Tiesto in Sacramento!!

Who would've thought. The owner of Ruby Skye is trying to change the look and the sound in Sacramento.
He was on the news the other night talking about how he's going to try and bring what he has in the Bay to
Sacramento. So he's opening up a few joints to add to our Downtown night life. I can't wait.

Most electronic music that is played in Sacramento is mainly House. So I'm looking forward to what he's
going to bring. It'll help me save a little. lolz!! I don't have to travel that far to see Tiesto. And I am so happy!!

:D :D

Oh, and we have tickets already. lolz!!

superchick

« Reply #1282 on: April 30, 2009, 09:09:49 PM »
Tiesto in Sacramento!!

Who would've thought. The owner of Ruby Skye is trying to change the look and the sound in Sacramento.
He was on the news the other night talking about how he's going to try and bring what he has in the Bay to
Sacramento. So he's opening up a few joints to add to our Downtown night life. I can't wait.

Most electronic music that is played in Sacramento is mainly House. So I'm looking forward to what he's
going to bring. It'll help me save a little. lolz!! I don't have to travel that far to see Tiesto. And I am so happy!!

:D :D

Oh, and we have tickets already. lolz!!

WE as in ME and YOU!!!   :D :D :D

BIGBALLA

« Reply #1283 on: April 30, 2009, 11:18:28 PM »
no chick, tee and i!

superchick

« Reply #1284 on: May 01, 2009, 12:02:28 AM »
no chick, tee and i!

Don't you WISH!!!!!! LOL  :D

bootee

« Reply #1285 on: May 01, 2009, 09:13:00 AM »
I am so gonna go in the hole for this one!! I'm gonna take 2. ahahaha

bootee

« Reply #1286 on: May 05, 2009, 10:32:29 AM »
ok. I'm tripping.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 09:27:13 AM by bootee »

bootee

« Reply #1287 on: May 07, 2009, 12:46:50 PM »
Damn myspace!!

I totally my Above&Beyond pictures.  :'( ..My sister is not computer/electronic illiterate so she hasn't deleted any of the pictures in her camera. so I got saved with Simon Patterson, Fila of Aly & Fila. And I'll see what else. Ugh!!

bootee

« Reply #1288 on: May 08, 2009, 04:01:07 PM »
Another risky drive back home. I'm debating if I wanna take Monday off again so I can stay at home with the folks.
My boss said it would be ok. Maybe I'll call in on Saturday or Sunday.  ;D

Maybe I'll get the car smogged this weekend too. I know my Dad is dying to see me ..So he can  :cussing: at me. lol

cherished

« Reply #1289 on: May 10, 2009, 11:35:42 AM »
yo yo tee. lol thought i'd stop here to see if i knew anyone still and what do u know. lol same old ppl. Sweet. Anyway, u know where to find me.
And quit debating, spend it with the folks.

Btw, have a nice mother's day.  :)

Advertisements