Advertisement

Author Topic: argh.  (Read 230293 times)

christine

Re: argh.
« Reply #1545 on: December 29, 2009, 12:20:04 PM »
it's new years eve and jamie and i don't want to pay overpriced cover charges so we decided we'll go to thundervalley no cover.  even freakin bars will be charging cover fee.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bootee

« Reply #1546 on: December 29, 2009, 12:22:19 PM »
really? um, i'll think about it. i wasn't gonna do anything. let me ask pete and tha if they wanna go. i know they're not doing shit either. lol

christine

« Reply #1547 on: December 29, 2009, 12:41:57 PM »
well call me and let me know.

bootee

« Reply #1548 on: December 29, 2009, 12:42:44 PM »
Ok. will do.

bootee

« Reply #1549 on: December 29, 2009, 04:25:49 PM »
omg.

this regular costumer thinks she can just go in and out whenever she wants to? biatch. you best check yourself. regular or not you get the same treatment as everybody else. aaaaaaaaaargh.  :cussing:

you know. maybe a beer will calm my ass down. LOL!! i think i'll have some for nye.  ;D ;D ahhh!! and i think i need to get some sleep. i didn't go to sleep until 12am last night. and i woke up at 4am this morning.  :-X

bootee

« Reply #1550 on: December 30, 2009, 04:09:25 PM »
block!!  :-X

i shouldn't be allowed to talk to anybody. the more i talk to party peoples the more i just wanna gooooooooooooo oo!!!  :D ;D gotta be good. gotta be really good. whoooooooo-sa!! i'm almost there.  :)

bootee

« Reply #1551 on: December 30, 2009, 04:47:29 PM »
I've got this tune stuck in my head. :headbang:

Signum Ft. Anita Kelsey - Come Around Again (myon & shane remix)

Never planned it this way
Never thought I'd see the end of this
fantastic dream.

See you turn towards me,
place your lips on mine,
just one last kiss,
before you leave.

Oh there's something there
in the back of my mind
haunting me,
pulling me down.

Going round on empty,
from the sense you made to me,
o what a fool.

It's come around again,
I'm falling to the sound of my heart in peices.
The feeling's just the same,
when love is ending,
there is nothing like this pain.
And it's come around again.

It's come around again.
It's come around again.

The feeling's just the same,
There is nothing like this pain,
it's come around again.
It's come around again,
I'm falling to the sound of my heart in peices.
The feeling's just the same
when love is ending,
there is nothing like this pain
and it's come around again.

bootee

« Reply #1552 on: December 31, 2009, 12:12:19 PM »
I'm turning off my phone today.

Why? So I don't receive a bunch of those NYE texts. I have 20 numbers saved in my phone.
and when a text comes with just a phone number and not a name ..I don't bother to text back.
I'll just delete them all tomorrow when I turn it back on.  :) ;D

pendogg

« Reply #1553 on: January 05, 2010, 12:33:33 AM »
Tee, big master plan = FAILED!!
All I gotta do is the new year and sounders with nai. I tried to go out but my mom wouldn't allowed it she says if I keeps going out, she won't let me come by myself to Fresno. Couldn't even take baby to the restaurant to meet lana. Went by myself but I had an hour limit. Lol. Then I got smart and says imma go with nai's cousins and sis in law. She bit ched but didn't say no. I made it to the parking lot of crossroad that night.  Baby was crying hard. And won't take botlle. After that I gave up. End up watching Thai drama with my mother all day and night long for the rest of the week. Probably the best thing I did all week. Stuck for 1 whole year.

christine

« Reply #1554 on: January 05, 2010, 04:40:52 PM »
ok got the date marked on my calendar in my cell will come straight to your house after work. 

bootee

« Reply #1555 on: January 11, 2010, 10:39:12 AM »
penny, sorry your plan didn't work out. at least you got away for a bit. i was stuck at home for a whole week.  :-X ;D no fresno. no edm. no nothing. i saved about $300. lol

christine, i know i wasn't trippin' when i read that you said you got the apt for sure. so i put in the 30 day notice. talking to you again this past weekend ..i'm a little  ??? where am i gonna go after the 30 days? LOL!!!

bootee

« Reply #1556 on: January 11, 2010, 10:43:33 AM »
well, hi friends.

its been a while.  :) i wanna say that i had a fantastic time during my break but i can't. i am still mad at the world and everybody around me. i have not seen anybody and really? i just want to lock myself in my room.  :-X

i just want to share that ...things are so fukked up. and to top it off ...i wore white socks to work with my boots today. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D ;D

christine

« Reply #1557 on: January 11, 2010, 12:59:38 PM »
don't worry gonna call him n put n deposit

bootee

« Reply #1558 on: January 11, 2010, 01:40:48 PM »
don't worry gonna call him n put n deposit

Ok.

My dad asked me if we were both ready to move out. And I was like ..."uhhhhhhhhhhhh. .." LOL

pendogg

« Reply #1559 on: January 11, 2010, 04:04:19 PM »
well, hi friends.

its been a while.  :) i wanna say that i had a fantastic time during my break but i can't. i am still mad at the world and everybody around me. i have not seen anybody and really? i just want to lock myself in my room.  :-X

i just want to share that ...things are so fukked up. and to top it off ...i wore white socks to work with my boots today. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D ;D

ahh, I think it's time for dinner. so you can let it all out! even take it out on someone if you want. or me. i would understand. lol i ask ger, she says sometime this weekend maybe. let me know.

Advertisements