Advertisement

Author Topic: A shout-out to my future spouse  (Read 58961 times)

fuglyhottie

Re: A shout-out to my future spouse
« Reply #150 on: April 05, 2011, 01:23:10 AM »
;D ua li mas...u know ur reality better than i, right? nrog koj zoo siab ma. O0 keep up ur studies then. ;)

+1 to you for sticking with me since October 15, 2010. hehe

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 05, 2011, 01:32:50 AM »
+1 to you for sticking with me since October 15, 2010. hehe
aww...how sweet of u. :)  n u get 1 n return. 0O

fugly...i've stuck w u bc i like ur tacky glue! ;)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

fuglyhottie

« Reply #152 on: April 05, 2011, 01:43:09 AM »
no Lisa, you just like my washboard tummy  :P ;)

But yes, I can be quite tacky.

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 05, 2011, 02:07:01 AM »
no Lisa, you just like my washboard tummy  :P ;)

But yes, I can be quite tacky.
:2funny: tummy? ??? ::) more like ur pimply pecs! :P now wemre talking baby! O0

again, the more npwb u r...the better! ;)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

fuglyhottie

« Reply #154 on: April 05, 2011, 02:19:36 AM »
I've developed pimples on my buttcheeks before too. Will that disgust you and will you pop my buttzits Lisa?  :2funny:

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 05, 2011, 02:30:48 AM »
I've developed pimples on my buttcheeks before too. Will that disgust you and will you pop my buttzits Lisa?  :2funny:
:2funny: oddly i may laugh now...but probably not while n motion. :-\  actually, no...i would laugh! :2funny:

fugly...if u provide the gloves i'll pop them. O0 just don't fart n my face!!!! 8)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

fuglyhottie

« Reply #156 on: April 06, 2011, 09:54:24 PM »
I hope you can read this

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 06, 2011, 10:02:16 PM »
I hope you can read this

;D

i know this is for ur MT...hope she can read it too.

all i can read:
some love one
some love two
i love one
that are you

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

is that thai, fugly? ??? didn't know u knew thai. ;D

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

fuglyhottie

« Reply #158 on: April 06, 2011, 10:18:08 PM »
Lise--there are a lot of things you haven't discovered about me yet. But yes I know how to write and read in Thai  8)

u find that sessy huh? ^-^  Being tri-lingual :love10:

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 06, 2011, 10:33:03 PM »
Lise--there are a lot of things you haven't discovered about me yet. But yes I know how to write and read in Thai  8)

u find that sessy huh? ^-^  Being tri-lingual :love10:
that's awesome fugly! +1 from me! O0 i don't know any thai other than chin rak tur. ;) my mom's been trying 2 teach me lao/thai but she's not gotten round 2 it. :-\

yes, i'm sure there's many things ur MT let alone I know bout u. being tri-lingual? oddly enough i kind of am 2. i've been studying chines (mandarin) for many years; i even teach a beginners class for high school students in the summer. i'm not fluent in mandarin but i can manage (it's harder now that i don't utilize it as much as i should). i'm sure ur thai is a whole lot better than my mandarin. it's all gravy! O0 O0 O0

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

fuglyhottie

« Reply #160 on: April 24, 2011, 03:52:42 AM »
that's awesome fugly! +1 from me! O0 i don't know any thai other than chin rak tur. ;) my mom's been trying 2 teach me lao/thai but she's not gotten round 2 it. :-\

yes, i'm sure there's many things ur MT let alone I know bout u. being tri-lingual? oddly enough i kind of am 2. i've been studying chines (mandarin) for many years; i even teach a beginners class for high school students in the summer. i'm not fluent in mandarin but i can manage (it's harder now that i don't utilize it as much as i should). i'm sure ur thai is a whole lot better than my mandarin. it's all gravy! O0 O0 O0

saaaweeet! I learn more and more things about you and is becoming quite fascinated with you Lise---I think I may just have to ditch my Muffin Tops and come after you...can ya dig?  ;)

Don't worry I'll tell her you can cook her a good meal insteadl if she get's too envious of you. ;D

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 24, 2011, 04:29:11 AM »
saaaweeet! I learn more and more things about you and is becoming quite fascinated with you Lise---I think I may just have to ditch my Muffin Tops and come after you...can ya dig?  ;)

Don't worry I'll tell her you can cook her a good meal insteadl if she get's too envious of you. ;D
vuag! :o cas yuav dag ua luaj os! txhob ua tiag cas peb muaj siab nawb! ;D

n uhmm...i'm no fortune teller or trying 2 take place of ur precious MT...however, i don't think she has anything 2 b jealous of...nor am i going 2 b cooking for such reason(s).

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

fuglyhottie

« Reply #162 on: April 24, 2011, 10:32:33 PM »
but Lise..you give me too much attention in here, keep swooning over me and I may just have to come meet you one day! O0

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 25, 2011, 01:11:03 AM »
but Lise..you give me too much attention in here, keep swooning over me and I may just have to come meet you one day! O0
well, what do u want me 2 say fh? ??? u do have a way bout urself. ;)  n a girl just *eyes roll back, hand 2 forehead n falls over* who can't help herself. O0

but honestly..u r a cool kat n i rather enjoy the occasional luv letter--i personally think there's nothing better. :)

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

fuglyhottie

« Reply #164 on: April 26, 2011, 06:45:27 AM »
My Dearest Muffin Tops, gawd you are such a sexy beast  :-*

I am very happy to inform you that I have fallen in Love with you since the 14th of October (Sunday). With reference to the meeting held between us on the 13th of Oct. at 1500 hrs, I would like to present myself as a prospective lover.

Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and depending on compatibility, would be made permanent. Of course, upon completion of probation, there will be continuous on the job training and performance appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover to spouse.

The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment would initially be shared equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might take up a larger share of the expenses. However I am broadminded enough to be taken care of, on your expense account.

I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this letter, failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further notice and I shall be considering someone else. I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to take up this offer.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours sincerely,

Your fuglyhunk  ;D

Off to screw ..I mean to school now. :D

Advertisements