Advertisement

Author Topic: Bars and Club After Marriage?  (Read 44003 times)

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Bars and Club After Marriage?
« Reply #165 on: March 22, 2017, 02:54:27 PM »
Mmm. A bunch of prudes.

All kidding aside, you know yourself and your situation better than anyone of us. Whatever works for you, do so.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 22, 2017, 02:56:05 PM »
BD...temptation is everywhere...j ust walk away when you feel it's dragging you towards it....resist, and resist again. If you can't resist it anymore...surr ender to it and be happy. :)  :D O0 

Marriage is like an institution, we can walk away anytime we want, preferably in good terms.  No one can predict the future what it's going to be like.   :) O0

Based on some replies, some of these institutions sound more like a prison  ;D

Blongforever

« Reply #167 on: March 22, 2017, 03:04:46 PM »

That's why one shouldn't commit crime if one doesn't care to be in prison. 

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 22, 2017, 03:07:38 PM »
Define crime.

It's fair to say what you may find punishable, I may not. Especially in the context of this thread.

UAKOJ

« Reply #169 on: March 22, 2017, 03:10:13 PM »

LOL...some have great people working for each other...some don't...take your pick. LOL  :D ;D

Blongforever

« Reply #170 on: March 22, 2017, 03:17:42 PM »
Define crime.

It's fair to say what you may find punishable, I may not. Especially in the context of this thread.

All crimes are punishable by law; in various degrees of course.  Don't commit crime in the first place if you want to be acting like you have no string attached. 

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 22, 2017, 03:19:29 PM »
LOL...some have great people working for each other...some don't...take your pick. LOL  :D ;D

Exactly. But many of us would still rather choose to paint with solid broad strokes.

OP's gone from occasional nights out to being a Stargate Frequent Flyer Card Member Holder in one post.

Did everyone forget where many of these "Hmong Concerts" are held?  ::)

UAKOJ

« Reply #172 on: March 22, 2017, 03:23:14 PM »
Exactly. But many of us would still rather paint with a one solid broad stroke.

OP's gone from occasional nights out to being a Stargate Frequent Flyer Card Member Holder in one post.

HAHAHAHA.....i t takes just one post to be famous in PH....we all knew that, right?! LOL  Point is....At the end of the night, as long as BD crawl in bed with the "LION" is all that matter...the wolves at the club can drool all they want, it ain't going get some of her meat. LOL  ;D

Like this post: +1

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1330
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 22, 2017, 03:40:14 PM »
Its probably because a thoughtful lady  would never intentionally showcase herself in a pickup joint full of horny men and believe its all innocent.

In that case then, make sure your daughters don't "showcase" themselves at "pickup" place like the Hmong New Years and/or parties as there are plenty of "horny men" there too...And many of them are 2-3 times older than your daughters...Be cause if they attend then they are not "thoughtful" based on your view.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 22, 2017, 03:42:28 PM »
Clearly you misread everything else...
But yes, "married" for a year and I go to the bars and clubs occasionally with my husband's consent!  Which I need to remind you of  ;D

He has a habit of "misread"...so he rather just assume without any evidence to back it up.. ;D

Blongforever

« Reply #175 on: March 22, 2017, 03:45:33 PM »
HAHAHAHA.....it takes just one post to be famous in PH....we all knew that, right?! LOL  Point is....At the end of the night, as long as BD crawl in bed with the "LION" is all that matter...the wolves at the club can drool all they want, it ain't going get some of her meat. LOL  ;D

;D ;D ;D

Blongforever

« Reply #176 on: March 22, 2017, 03:47:04 PM »
It would't take much for the right wolf at the right moment to take that piece of meat from a lazy lion who sits around guarding that invisible animal carcass. 

I'm not here to promote church or church services but attending church may make people's marriages and family a healthier unit as a whole some good.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 22, 2017, 03:50:47 PM »
Exactly. But many of us would still rather choose to paint with solid broad strokes.

You are making too much sense, it may blow up the views of folks with short sighted narrow views... ;D

You know those that can only see cheating at a club but not at work, home or even at a church eventhough factual evidence says otherwise..

btw

« Reply #178 on: March 22, 2017, 03:54:35 PM »
I actually do thank you very much  :)

then why are you in here asking a childish question in hopes that you can reaffirm your beliefs  :idiot2:

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 22, 2017, 03:56:14 PM »
It would't take much for the right wolf at the right moment to take that piece of meat from a lazy lion who sits around guarding that invisible animal carcass. 

I'm not here to promote church or church services but attending church may make people's marriages and family a healthier unit as a whole some good.

But...no. From my own personal experience, church becomes a crutch, a weekend pass to do whatever some individuals want. Again, that's my own personal experience. And my background is deeply rooted in CMA. Indoctrinated in Denver, CO early 1980's. That's grassroots, man.

But I digress. To each his or her own.

Advertisements