Advertisement

Author Topic: argh.  (Read 234092 times)

bootee

Re: argh.
« Reply #1935 on: March 19, 2012, 03:29:28 PM »
that is some shit that i would never do again! they had brownies and rice krispies. it was nasty. lol

see you in a few days!  :D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bootee

« Reply #1936 on: March 21, 2012, 12:47:05 AM »
On my way to Miami, Florida!! :D ;D O0

bootee

« Reply #1937 on: March 31, 2012, 03:18:50 PM »
MIAMI!! YOU WERE INCREDIBLE!! sit tight ...I am going to go thru it day by day.  :D ;D

Tuesday - I don't know why I just didn't take the whole week off ...After Beyond Wonderland the wknd before I didn't get any rest. I worked the 3rd shift on to the 1st shift from Monday night to Tuesday. I probably spent about 2 hours packing ...not making sure if I had everything or not. I had about 2.5 hours of sleep before leaving to SFO for my 11:30pm flight.
Strangely both mines and Max's flight got delayed. Luckily mine only got delayed for over an hour. Max and Car's flight got CANCELED!! because a dumb bird decided to fly in to the plane and made a whole in it ?? Lol

Wednesday - After a long tiring red eye flight I finally land at FLL on time!! 11:20am. And so the waiting game starts. I had to wait for Long to get in and the Mn chick, Fanta. William and Pahoua decided to come early and wait with me. After everybody got in ...the extra long day began. Long and I didn't get settled in until after 7pm? When William finally got us to the hotel where we met Max and Carl.
Night - After a nice Cuban dinner we walked across the street to Cameo where Cosmic Gate, Emma Hewitt, Arty, Wippenberg, Glen Morrison, Moguai, and Rebecca & Fiona ...was going to play for the night. With the long night of flying to Florida and the extra long day to get settled in ...I think we did an awesome job later that night. Max, Carl, Long, and myself lasted until after 4:30am! Did I get enough sleep to start the next day? No.  :-\

Thursday - After check out we cabbed it to the car rental and picked up our ride. Had a nice Breakfast/Lunch at Pho Saigon. The pho kao there is good!! The pho? not so much. Off to the condo we go! Finally checked in at 5pm? While Max and Carl took a dip in the beach, Long and I took a nap. Lol!!
Night - Day 1 at our residency at SPACE NIGHT CLUB starts. Ferry Corsten! What can I say? The guy was pissed drunk and train wrecked a few times! Lol!! He was having fun tho ...I didn't really enjoy his set but it was a nice start I guess. We lasted until 5:30am? My eyes were tired as hell. I was completely sober! Space doesn't serve anything but liquor and CORONA?! haha! We left 15 minutes after Aly & Fila came on. I wanted to stay soooooooo bad but my eyes couldn't stay open anymore. I was dozing in and out of sleep. Lol

Friday - We started the day at 1pm? haha! Had a little nice breakfast/lunch and then headed out to ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL Day 1. After meeting everybody at the parking lot by mistake we rushed to the entrance! Once we got in there ....I ran to the Live Stage to catch the last of New Order's act. He's old. But he is fukkin' awesome!! Once we took off to the main stage ...it started out to be a shitty hole. We were trying to enjoy Afrojack with Usher being a guest and the crowd was just ...ARGH!! We hated the new venue! Me, William and the midwest crew left at 10pm to have a quick dinner at Bubba Gumps.
Night - Here we had the Garuda Party with Gareth Emery, the man himself. Blake Jarrell, Ashley Wallbridge, Tritonal, Ben Gold, and John O'Callaghan. I don't know about a lot of people but I am so sick of Concrete Angel. LOL!! It is a nice song w/o the vocals but damn, did all those dj not know that the Garuda man, Gareth Emery was going to be there? And that he was going to play that song?! After Beyond Wonderland in Los Angeles I was so sick and tired of that song. Lol! We did pretty good this night. After Gareth Emery, Ben Gold tore shit up!! And got the club jumping again! JOC came on banging the shit outta the speakers but we only lasted until 6am! And there we met, old friend, JustMe!!! Great seeing ya bud!!

Saturday - I was still  :D and I think Long was too. Couldn't sleep ...Tossing and turning til 1pm. On this day, there wasn't a big lineup for me at Ultra. Basically all HOUSE music. So Long and I decided to take the day off and recover!! We ordered in and slept some more. haha ...Max and Carl spent the day at Ultra and I knew they were gonna pay for it. Lol
Night - Tonight was Day 1 with Markus Schulz (solo set). At 10pm William picked us up and we started the night. AMAZING!!!!!! I had a great ass time there! hahaha! I was powered up. Ok, so my roll wasn't all that great but I kept drinking vodka/redbull and boy!! I lasted until Markus ended the mutha fukkin' show! Lol!! All the Coldharbour guys were there. At 6am I grabbed Long to go to the front with me and this bald guy came up and asked "WHO DO YOU WANT?" and I answered, "I WANT KHOMHA!" and what do you know? HE BROUGHT ME KHOMHA!!  :D ;D :o

That was the most exciting night for me. Markus stopped at 7am and when we walked out of the club ...It was bright as hell. hahaha

Sunday - It was a hard morning for us. Lol! We slept until 3pm and started the day right at ULTRA for ASOT 550 with Armin Van Buuren. It was horrible. The tent setup was BLAH! people were sweaty, smelly, with their shirts off. some guys were dancing so hard in front of me ...I swear their back pimples looked like they were gonna pop out. So I stepped out of the tent and listened to the djs from afar. I was tired. Lol. But that didn't stop us ...No! We stayed untl UMF ended with Armin Van Buuren on the main stage. He was GREAT!! It was horrible getting out of the venue but we made it to the car 20 minutes later.
Night - The last night of our residency at SPACE NIGHT CLUB. Tonight we are joined with Markus and friends, which includes: Rank1, Ferry Corsten, KhoMha, Dennis Shepard, and Arnej. All back to back sets with Markus Schulz. I was amazed by Markus vs Ferry. Ferry did so much better than his WKND set on Wednesday night. He sounded a lot like Markus and it was GREAT!! KhoMha doing a back to back set with both Markus and Ferry Corsten was mind blowing!! It was going to be a long night for us. Mr. Long Thao decided to fly back to Mn at 11am so we had to stay at Space for as long as we could.

Monday - Finally at 6am, Max and Carl called it quits. I could have went longer but after people started leaving ...you could feel the cold AC blowing and I became SICK!! So we left and went back to the condo. Slept for an hour and had Carl drop Long off at the airport. So Max and I got a total of 2 hours of sleep that morning. Lol. We checked out of the condo at 11am and grabbed a bite in a small coffee shop. And since William was too far from us and had other people to attend to ...I kept the rental for a couple more hours and the 3 of us went to the beach to enjoy the last of our time together in Miami. It was great. At 1pm we dropped Max and Carl off at the port of Miami so they can continue their journey heading towards the Bahamas.
Night - After getting to the other crews hotel I wanted to jump in the hot tub to release all the pain I had for that week. Lol!! It didn't work. The hot tub died. It wasn't hot enough so it didn't cure anything. We ended the night at a Brazilian place. Nice meal. Nice chats. And went to bed at 10pm.

Tuesday - 3:15am and headed for the airport. I was sore. I was in pain. I had a tough ride back home. I was hurting everywhere. I felt the pain from the 5 days of partying. I almost cried. Lol ....Landed at 11:20am in Sacramento and passed out for 6 hours. If my sister didn't wake me up for dinner ...I would have slept longer. I am so glad I requested the extra days off work to recover from the trip.

Today, March 31st - I am still sore. I have a huge knot on my left shoulder that won't go away. I need a deep tissue massage. I need more time to recover. When will I be ready for another show? I don't know but ....

NEW YORK CITY!! I am coming at the end of August for Electric Zoo!!  :D ;D O0 :headbang:

bootee

« Reply #1938 on: April 02, 2012, 12:55:29 PM »
How about a trip to SEATTLE? hehe!!  O0

cherished

« Reply #1939 on: April 08, 2012, 02:41:34 AM »
:) Yo Bootee.
Gosh, reading about ur trip sounds soooo much more fun than when long told me. hehehe :P Guess I'm totally missing out on the trance life. Jealous! I may just as well live this life bi curiously through u. :D

Glad yall had fun.

Love the photo!

bootee

« Reply #1940 on: April 10, 2012, 02:01:37 PM »
:) Yo Bootee.
Gosh, reading about ur trip sounds soooo much more fun than when long told me. hehehe :P Guess I'm totally missing out on the trance life. Jealous! I may just as well live this life bi curiously through u. :D

Glad yall had fun.

Love the photo!

Hi Karen!!

How are you doing? Its been a while since you've written anything in here. Lol!! Jk. I hope all is well ...  :) Come to Sac soon so we can all go have dinner. We miss you!

superchick

« Reply #1941 on: April 10, 2012, 04:41:02 PM »
Err.. you never said your got your journal back?   ::)

superchick

« Reply #1942 on: April 10, 2012, 05:20:35 PM »
Good weekend.

Both superchick and I realize that no matter who is around us or when it is just us we find it fun no matter what. Playing pool or clubbing ...we still have fun. lolz ...For the past couple of weeks I've been going to Fresno to hang out w/ my buddy Chick. That's quite some driving but hey, its the memories that counts ...no matter how cruel it is. :D

so, I thought this was pretty cute.  years later and still the same.  ;)

bootee

« Reply #1943 on: April 10, 2012, 05:46:35 PM »
Err.. you never said your got your journal back?   ::)

I cried to Toumeng and with his all mighty ....he found it!!! LOL!!!

:)

superchick

« Reply #1944 on: April 10, 2012, 06:54:53 PM »
CRY BABY!!!   ;D

bootee

« Reply #1945 on: April 11, 2012, 10:35:17 AM »
hey, don't make fun. I like going back to page 1 to re-read the year 2006. Lol

superchick

« Reply #1946 on: April 11, 2012, 11:06:02 AM »
That's what I am going to do because yall don't want to keep me company!

1luv

« Reply #1947 on: April 11, 2012, 11:07:31 AM »

1.  The only difference is that them bf's are not there thus all.   O0

Yeah I know, what a diick!!!!   :2funny:

bootee

« Reply #1948 on: April 11, 2012, 11:22:40 AM »
That's what I am going to do because yall don't want to keep me company!

hey hey hey!!

You told me to come on to PH to keep you company and I did!!  >:( Lol

superchick

« Reply #1949 on: April 11, 2012, 11:39:38 AM »
Need more drama!!  ;D

Advertisements